📦
GOGYOHKA 1
An old wooden box
holds yellowed letters,
I reread them one by one
while outside the rain beats hard
on my remote youth.
⌚
GOGYOHKA 2
Dad's old watch
has hands that stopped years ago,
but if I hold it to my ear
I still hear the ticking of happy days
from a time now remote.
📺
THE ILLUSION OF TIME
I clutch an old remote control in my palm,
as the half-dark room fills with shadows.
I would like to reverse the course of the seasons...
Is there a secret button to rewind the years?
Or to slow down the flow of passing time?
I would like to find a freeze-frame on your smile,
leave it there, still and suspended,
to light up the twilight of this room.
But the screen mirrors only emptiness,
as the night grows colder and colder
and your voice becomes a light echo,
lost inside a remote silence.
No comments:
Post a Comment